I will not leave you as orphans I will come to you. John 14:18

Friday, April 12, 2013

Anticipation

As we get closer and closer to making the trek across the world to meet our little girl the reality and anticipation of having a fourth child is really beginning to set in. When I browse the many isles at the shops I can't help but pick up some special things for our future daughter. The belongings are slowly piling up and while I continue to put Maisy's room together my excitement grows and grows!

I long for the moment I get to hear her voice for the first time, wrap her up in my arms and smother her in kisses! What I wouldn't give to hold her close this very moment and tell her I love her. Not too long from now these dreams will be reality. Hallelujah!

I snapped a quick pic on my iPhone this afternoon of four things I have set aside for Maisy...

1. A pillow with the word LOVE written upon it - We love her so much and haven't even met her!
2. A pair of moccasins that were passed down from her big sisters Elle and Ivy - Can't wait to put them on her; they looked darling on both Elle and Ivy and I know she too will rock them!
3. A book about a little white mouse named Maisy - My parents are always on the hunt for unique gifts for their fifteen grandchildren and this particular find is especially close to my heart as the character shares the same name as our baby girl!
4. A sweet dolly - I stumbled across this cute baby doll at Target and had to get it to pack in my carry-on! 

No comments: