I will not leave you as orphans I will come to you. John 14:18

Monday, February 20, 2012

Jeremiah 1:5

I drifted off into a daydream today; flashes of what is to come played over and over in my mind. I can see our little son or daughter running around the yard with Elle, Houston and Ivy all the while, sporting big smiles and contagious laughter. I see him/her wrapping his/her precious little fingers around mine and smothering him/her in kisses. The visions are endless and the excitement grows with each new day, knowing that not too far from now, we will get a package in the mail with a picture of the child we will be placed with. God already knows who this incredible little being is. Isn't that incredible? The child we will adopt is most likely not even born yet and God already knows his/her name, what he/she will look like, his/her personality and He knows that one day, he/she will cling to me and call me mama. Knowing that, fills my heart with overflowing joy!

I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations. Jeremiah 1:5

No comments: