I will not leave you as orphans I will come to you. John 14:18

Monday, February 20, 2012

Wishin' and Hopin' and Thinkin' and Prayin'...

... and plannin' and dreamin' is what Andrew and I did this evening, along with some of our wonderful friends. We held a meeting at our home tonight to discuss our 2012 adoption benefit concert. The discussion went well and we were able to get a handful of thoughts and ideas onto paper. We are going to change things up a bit this year and we think you are going to LOVE the changes! A 'save-the-date' should be coming your way very soon, so keep an eye out!!!

As we plan all these events in hopes to reach our goal as to begin our adoption, Jeremiah 29:11 comes to mind...

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments: